Best In Class Recording
SpeechMike Premium Touch is the latest innovation from Philips. It comes with a premium decoupled studio quality microphone, antimicrobial housing and a motion sensor for the clearest speech recordings. The included SpeechExect Pro software with integrated speech recognition allows you to turn your voice to text quicker and more accurately than ever before.
The included SpeechExec Pro Dictate 10 now includes an integrated version of Nuance Professional speech recognition software. Real time, on screen speech recognition is supported or if you prefer to use your recorder first, then simply connect it to your computer and SpeechExec 10 will transcribe the file into a text document. You can also add your custom vocabulary from another Dragon installation.
Tuned for clarity
- Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
- Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
- Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
- Large speaker area for premium playback
Crafted for comfort
- Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
- Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
- Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
- Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
Designed for detail
- Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working
- Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
- Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility
- Integrated speech recognition for turning recordings into text immediately
Decoupled studio quality microphone for precise recording…
The free-floating microphone is decoupled from the device’s housing, which guarantees that almost no background, touch, click, air or structure-borne noise is recorded. This technique is derived from studio microphones to make sure there are no sound distortions whatsoever and to guarantee outstanding speech recognition results.
Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality…
Fleece inserted above and below the microphone capsule filters out sound distortions such as pop or hiss noise, guaranteeing perfect results even if dictating closely to the microphone.
Ergonomically shaped to fir in the hand…
The device is designed to fit perfectly into the hand and reduce unintentional pressing of buttons. The trigger and the command button on the back of the device are engineered to be in easy reach for the fingers.
Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound…
The metal grille comes with specially designed hexagonal openings which allow three times more sound to reach the microphone than it’s predecessor, engineered to provide crystal clear recordings.
|Large speaker area for premium playback…|
The SpeechMike Premium Touch is equipped with an extra-large speaker, enabling it to not only record but also play back recordings in clear and crisp quality.
Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation…
The SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with a slide-switch or a push-button operation. The slide switch is wear-free and ergonomically shaped with a softly ribbed surface for smooth tactile feedback and comfortable and intuitive utilization. In addition, our engineers implemented a millionfold proven contactless slider detection, making it completely wear-free for an extra-long lifetime.
Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use…
Being on the cutting edge of technology, the SpeechMike Premium Touch comes with an integrated motion sensor, making it the first stationary dictation device that can be controlled by the movement of your hand. It detects when it’s put on the table, mutes the microphone, and once it is being picked up again it unmutes the microphone. In addition to that, custom events can be programmed, e.g., to pause and to continue the recording.
Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working…
The housing and the buttons of the SpeechMike Premium Touch are made of antimicrobial synthetics that work against a wide range of different microorganisms such as bacteria (e.g. pneumococcal bacilli and multiresistant microorganisms such as MRSA), viruses (e.g. HIV, influenza, etc.), fungi (e.g. Aspergillus), or algae. The polished, high quality pearl metal surface also makes the device non-sensitive to touch noises and fingerprints.
Smart, backwards compatibility firmware for extra flexibility…
Customers can upgrade from their previous SpeechMike model without installing additional software. For integrators, this means no changes need to be implemented and the existing SDK can be used. The SpeechMike Premium Touch is compatible with Mac and Windows operating systems, as well as virtual environments such as Citrix, VM Ware and Hyper-V. It can be configured using SpeechControl, the convenient Philips hardware management tool.
Touch sensor for integrated mouse function…
The device comes with a touch sensor. This allows the user to easily control and navigate within applications while recording, without having to switch between the mouse and microphone.
|Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow…|
The SpeechMike Premium Touch has freely configurable keys which are especially useful for programming speech recognition commands. The device can be personalized for any user and application.
|Integrated speech recognition…|
The SpeechExec Pro Software organizes the workflow of dictation files and resulting documents between author and transcriptionist, and allows you to monitor the status of your work. It comes with integrated Dragon speech recognition software that allows authors to turn speech into text immediately. Texts are transcribed in realtime on the computer screen while speaking.
• Decoupled studio-quality microphone for precise recording
• Microphone grille with optimized structure for crystal clear sound
• Integrated pop filter for perfect recording quality
• Large speaker area for premium playback
• Ergonomically shaped for perfect fit in the hand
• Wear-free slide switch or push buttons for comfortable operation
• Integrated motion sensor mutes microphone when not in use
• Touch sensor for integrated mouse function
• Antimicrobial housing and buttons for hygienic working
• Barcode scanner for streamlined documentation
• Freely configurable function keys for a personalized workflow
• Smart, backwards compatible firmware for extra flexibility