The Philips LFH3310’s Integrated barcode scanner allows you to link client or patient data to a recorded file simply by scanning a barcode. The scanned information is automatically attached to the dictation file, streamlining the documentation process. All identifying information is entered accurately, increasing security and cost savings potential.
The SpeechMike LFH-3310 USB microphone takes stationary dictation to a new level. It delivers excellent speech recognition capabilities, an antimicrobial surface for improved hygiene and refined ergonomics for convenient operation. The device offers superior audio quality, comfortable single hand operation over dictations and other third party applications.
With a 5 Star rating for use with Dragon speech recognition software, the SpeechMike is the most flexible handheld pc dictation device on the market today.
- 4-Position Switch for single-handed use (forward, play, stop, rewind)
- Attach client or patient data to a recording simply by scanning a barcode
- 3 Programmable buttons for individual customization
- Noise-canceling microphone for accurate speech recognition results
- Integrated sound card and speaker ensuring crystal clear playback
- Comfortable ergonomic design for one-thumb operation
- Antimicrobial surface for active bacteria reduction and improved hygiene
- Geared for Dragon NaturallySpeaking speech recognition software
- Can be fully integrated into existing workflow systems