Philips ACC2320 USB Foot Control is the current replacement to the Philips LFH2320 which is no longer available.
Philips ACC2320 USB Foot Control, with 3 Pedals -The ergonomic design of the Philips Foot Control range sets new standards in terms of usability in the professional dictation arena.
The development is based on detailed research into the movements made during transcription.
Work faster and more accurately by using your foot to start and pause the playback of audio files. The ergonomic design was developed by closely studying transcriptionists’ movements. No need to lift your foot, a slightly pressing with the foot tip is enough. Both of your hands are always free for typing, allowing you to transcribe efficiently even over an extended time period.
All of the ACC2300 series foot controls have configurable buttons. However, The ACC2310 makes use of the top pedal where as the ACC2320 makes use of the large centre pedal. The ACC2330 makes use of all four pedals and can be set to three pedals by locking the middle pedal.
- 3 pedal design (Fast Rewind, Fast Forward and Playback)
- For Philips digital systems and SpeechLive (online) Transcription
- USB Plug & Play design
- Robust pedals and non-wearing magnetic contact switches that are built to last
- Ergonomic design for comfortable use even over longer time periods
- Anti-slip pad keeps the device fixed to the floor
- Fast and efficient playback control for quicker and more accurate transcriptions
- Configurable pedal functions for a personalized transcription style