This Olympus RM-4015P RecMic II is supplied with the all new Dragon Professional Individual, v15. This software is a smarter next-generation speech recognition solution that empowers busy professionals to complete documentation and reporting quickly and accurately on the PC, so you spend more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
The RM-4015P RecMic II is created to cater to the highest demands of professionals who want the best usability and results with any speech-to-text solution. The RM-4015P also comes with an extra smooth UV-coating and silent buttons to reduce disturbing touch noises. The device is equipped with an antimicrobial surface meeting hygienic requirements, especially when used in medical environments.
The New Olympus RecMic Range has been developed for high levels of accuracy and are excellent for use with the latest version of Dragon Professional 15 for PC and Dragon For Mac.
These Olympus Microphones have been tested by Nuance and awarded with the highest level of Dragon Certification.
|Also includes the latest Dragon Professional Individual v15|
The Olympus RM-4015P RecMic is supplied with Dragon Professional Individual v15.
The software is a smarter next-generation speech recognition solution that empowers busy professionals to complete documentation and reporting quickly and accurately on the PC, so you spend more time on activities that boost the bottom line.
The Olympus RM-4015P RecMic II…
The RM-4015P is uniquely equipped with 8GB internal memory. The memory can be used like a USB-Stick and allows for instance to store your most important documents or the user profile of your particular speech recognition software.
Faster Cursor Navigation and Mouse Control…
The integrated track-ball allows controlling your mouse cursor while dictating. The smart trackball accelerates the moving speed when needed and can be clicked to trigger the left mouse click.
Triple-Layer Sound Studio Pop-Filter…
The microphone housing now includes a triple layered pop-filter. The construction blocks the wind noise of the mouth when talking into the microphones and is ensuring that no pop-noises are recorded. Thus, best results with speech recognition are achieved. If your typist is doing your transcriptions, she/he will love the pleasant recording quality as well.
Closed Loudspeaker Chassis…
Thanks to this clever construction, the speaker generates enough volume with good sound quality even from the smaller opening of the body. This also helps to keep the speaker unit away from dust.
Effective Against Microbes…
The antimicrobial materials in the surface of the devices effectively protect against microbes. The Polygiene technology behind that is based on the natural ability of silver ions to inhibit the growth of microorganism.
Microphone Stand with automatic Stand Detection…
The dedicated microphone stand allows you a hands-free dictation, while operating with other instruments. The RecMic II automatically switches to wide directional, so you do not have to care about microphone settings when switching between hands-free and classic dictation.
Full compatibility with keyboards…
The user can select between three different modes, which are operating in a standard HID-Keyboard mode. Two are pre-defined button settings either for Dragon or Windows Speech Recognition and the third is fully customizable via the Olympus RecMic Configuration Tool (RCT). Organisations that make use of virtual environments also benefit from the HID keyboard mode, because no special drivers need to be installed.
Noise Cancellation Recording…
The advanced noise cancellation feature identifies voice and keeps it as it is. At the same time non- or low-relative sound is suppressed without distorting the voice. Anytime. Anywhere.
The noise cancellation and directionality settings can be configured via the RCT (RecMic Configuration Tool) Software or via button combinations without any software (see Quick User Guide).
Optional Medincle+ Medical Bolt-On…
Get the tools you need to succeed in healthcare with this affordable SpeechRecognition Medical option available with the Olympus RM-4010P RecMic – Featuring improved learning capabilities and enhanced document turnaround times.
Medincle+ is the standard Medincle Spellchecker software alongside a specially developed add-on package which adds full UK Medical Terminology to Dragon.
Olympus RM-4015P RecMic II:
- USB direct dictation device
- 8GB internal memory
- Dragon speech recognition mode
- Windows speech recognition mode
- Fully customizable Keyboard Shortcuts
- Trackball with smart cursor motion
- Symmetrical and ergonomic design for comfortable hold
- Closed loudspeaker chassis
- Directional microphone to reduce undesired background noises
- Engineered to work best with Dragon Speech Recognition Software
- Triple-Layer Sound Studio Pop-Filter
- Built-in volume control for convenience
- 5 programmable buttons for customised workflow
- HID keyboard mode
- Antimicrobial surface
- Microphone stand with automatic stand detection
Dragon Professional Individual V15:
- A fast, accurate, and personalised speech recognition experience
- Think out loud to create, format and edit by voice quickly and efficiently
- Import/export custom word lists to share unique words among peers
- Create custom voice commands to insert frequently-used text and graphics
- Share dictation and sync customisations with Dragon Anywhere app for mobile productivity
- Dictate text within popular applications, including on the web
- Capture thoughts on the go for later automatic transcription
- Command and control your computer by voice in ergonomic, hands-free comfort
- Simplify proof-reading with text-to-speech or dictation playback