The compact Olympus DS-660 lets you dictate letters on the move, record important meetings as well as download the files to the PC back in the office. Recording in the high-compression DSS format, it can store a maximum of 11 hours. A noise reduction feature minimizes background noises while in playback. Features
- 32MB of built-in memory provides up to 11 hours of recording time (up from the 16MB and 5 hours offered by its predecessor, the DS-330).
- USB docking station offers quick and easy downloading of files from recorder to computer.
- DS-660 and software are compatible with both PC and Mac® computers.
- Noise Cancel feature can be activated during playback to reduce noise for clearer listening.
- Convenient “NEW” button enables you to quickly end one recording and begin another.
- Five (5) folders hold up to 199 files in each for easy file management.
- Full-dot LCD with contrast adjustments makes displayed recording information easy to read.
- Voice Activation feature automatically begins and stops recording as it senses volume to conserve memory and offer hands-free recording.
- DSS recording format provides superb clarity.
- Mark your recordings with Index marking so you can easily return to specific sections.
- Play files 50% faster or 25% slower than normal with the Fast/Slow Playback feature.
- Diminutive size lets you hold, use and carry the DS-660 comfortably.
Requires: Olympus CB-USB4 USB cable / 2 x AAA Battery
All our reconditioned machines are fully serviced by our engineers and come with a 3 month warranty.
This item is for the Machine only. Cables and Accesories may be available, please browse our other items or feel free to contact us.
The picture/s shown are example models only