- 2″ full colour display (65,000 colours)
- Control via Push buttons
- 256 bit file encryption with DSS Pro audio codec
- Perfect for recording conferences and interviews in stereo (with external stereo microphones)
- Flexible dictation tagging (with DSS Pro)
- Geared for Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Device lock by PIN code
- OPtional docking station with easy and light connection feeling (optional extra)
- Editing functions (overwrite/insert/delete/security lock)
- Customise functions to user needs
- Hands free dictation with optional footswitch
- Digital Voice Recorder in full metal body
- Full integration into professional workflow possible
- PCM (WAV) and MP3 recording / playback format
- Convenient data transfer to PC via USB, SD-Card or USB docking station (not included)
Olympus DS-3500 Digital Voice Recorder (Refurbished)
Out of stock
FREE shipping on orders over £175
Our Price: £249.00 (ex VAT)
29 people are looking at this product right now.
Out of stock
Email me when this is back in stock!
The Olympus DS-3500 Digital Voice Recorder is packed with Digital Workflow and Speech Recognition options. With its clear and simple operation concept, the DS-3500 ensures maximum efficiency and productivity. Device password protection and DSS Pro real-time 128- or 256-Bit file encryption makes the DS-3500 ideal for workplace environments that deal with sensitive information. Packaged with next-generation Olympus Dictation Management System (ODMS) software and compatible with Nuance Dragon NaturallySpeaking voice recognition software, the DS-3500 is designed to become an essential part of any office’s dictation workflow directly out of the box.
Support for up to 32 index marks per dictation file makes it easy to locate critical information. The DS-3500’s redesigned, speech-optimized microphone is independently housed for flawless sound reproduction. It’s the only Olympus Professional Dictation device to support DSS/DSS Pro, WAV and MP3 recording formats. It has a 2” colour TFT LCD with 60,000 colours and white LED backlight. Access to all main commands is cleverly positioned on the unit side to allow intuitive operation via push buttons. For conference recording it also provides additional audio codecs.
With an external stereo microphone you can create stereo recordings in MP3 or PCM (WAV).
What's in the box
- Olympus Dictation Management System Dictation Module (ODMS)
- DSS Player for Mac
- MicroSD card (2 GB)
- Instruction Manual
- Olympus Li-42B Lithium Ion Battery
- Olympus KP-21 USB Cable