While the dual stereo microphone setup in the previous models DM-450 / DM-550 facilitated superb true stereo recordings, the incorporation of a third, central microphone takes quality audio capture to another level. This combination of mics means that recordings – particularly those of the human voice – are even more balanced and life-like, covering a broader spectrum of sound, from low to high frequencies. The DM-670 also ups the ante with a Voice Guidance system, 99 index marks and 8GB of memory on board.
The recorder features a Micro SD card slot for additional memory power and ooze with a treasure trove of additional functions like scene modes, low-cut filter or automatic recording all aimed at providing outstanding recording and playback potential for demanding professionals.
- Low-Cut Filter, Noise Cancel and Voice Filter for crystal clear audio processing
- Linear PCM (48kHz/16bit = better than CD quality), MP3 and WMA
- 3 high-quality microphones for true, wideband stereo recording
- 8GB internal memory plus microSD(HC) slot
- Voice guidance
- Up to 99 index marks per file
- Partial Erase, File Divide, Move and Copy
- Automatic Recording: Voice Sync & VCVA
- 9 Scene Modes for most convenient recording
- Convenient Playback of Music, Audio Books and Podcasts
- Sonority Software included.