The ODMS Administration CD contains all of the tools required to install, customise and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode.
The ODMS Administrator Tool is designed for medium & large organizations and contains all of the tools required to install, customize, and manage an ODMS environment in Workgroup mode without any ongoing costs.
The ODMS for Administrators includes System Configuration Program (SCP) and License Manager (LM) that offer the administrator a vast array of features, to allow them to centrally manage and configure their ODMS environment. User and group profiles can be managed in large numbers allowing for faster, easier configuration.
ODMS workflow and device settings can be locked so that organizations can implement a standard workflow for their dictation environment, ensuring total consistency and accuracy. License Manager tracks the use of the Dictation and Transcription Module across the workgroup system. It also allows the IT Administrator to update the license simply by entering a new key, which is quick and easy to add more users to an Olympus ODMS environment without affecting the entire system.
- Centrally manage user and group settings
- Lock settings and restrict access to software menus
- Deploy software and firmware updates across the environment
- Create custom installer files to streamline the deployment process
- Centrally manage ODMS Licence usage
- Update MUL quantities to allow support for more users